C3G has purchased and manages a single concurrency institutional license for QIAGEN’s Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) and offers McGill students and researchers the option to share in the yearly cost of this license in return for access to IPA for members of their lab.
Contact us at email@example.com today to request a quote for this service.
Support for IPA usage itself is provided by QIAGEN directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions for Participating Labs
- Usage should be reserved in non-consecutive blocks of two hours in the shared calendar (contact email@example.com to obtain direcaccess or request a reservation).
- Accounts are created on-demand to C3G at firstname.lastname@example.org with the PI cc’ed. There is no limit to the number of accounts that can be created.
- Accounts can be granted only to named users and must be associated with a mcgill.ca email address.
- Accounts should be used by account holders themselves only. Passwords should not be shared.
- To ensure fair share and to incentivize more McGill groups to join the license, current participants should limit account requests on behalf of non-lab members only to active and direct collaborations. C3G reserves the right to refuse account creation for non-members of participating labs and will revoke access to such external users after a certain period of time.
- If you are not able to access the software during your reserved time, or if you have other questions about how to use this license, please email email@example.com or call C3G at (514) 438-831-5692.
- The site license is a geography limited license. Participants should not expect access from outside of Canada.
- Each end-user is allowed a total of 3 registered computers from which they are able to access IPA.
- C3G reserves the right not to renew the site license in the future. Should this occur, each user will be responsible for continued access and data retention on QIAGEN’s servers.